среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will draw your favorite animal in my minimal artistic style.

I will draw your favorite animal in my minimal artistic style.












About:

I will draw your favorite animal in my own creative style. You just have to tell me the animal and leave the rest on me. My style is modern, minimal and artistic so its perfect for wall prints, t-shirts, pillows and everything else you can print on.  

Reviews


sohcomms:Great work, thank you

v_nakko:Great customer, knows exactly what he wants, easy to work with. Great experience!

cocachoo:Thank you for producing these cute designs V! Consistently great product.

v_nakko:Best client ever! It was pleasure working for cocachoo!

cocachoo:Amazing work again, thank you V! Always listens to what I require and delivers an amazing product


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий