среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will draw original and custom twitch emotes for you

I will draw original and custom twitch emotes for you












About:

Hi, I am Kua and I am here to help you create your own original and custom Twitch Emotes. Just tell me what character or person do you have in mind , any expression you want and let me do the rest

Before order this gig, please read this list "What I can and can't draw"
  • I DO: Original Character/Mascot/Fanart
  • Strength: Chibi cute boy, girl, animal, pastel color, expression
  • I DON'T: gore, NSFW, furry, mecha, bara, manly boy, heavy armor, complicated weapons
  • I have a right to :  deny/reject any commissions

Each of pack will be delivered in three different sizes:
  • 112x112 px
  • 56x56 px
  • 28x28 px
  • And bonus 500x500 px for avatar/profile picture

All the information I have already put them on the gig, however if you have any questions feel free to contact me via "Contact me" button

Thanks for stopping by my gig and I hope we can work together soon~

Reviews


vontreece:Once again - Amazing. Thank you so much for the quick replies and fantastic work! I love them!

kuatakeru:Thank you for your review~ Please come back again next time if you want new emotes \u003c3

vontreece:Perfect!! Couldn’t be happier! They turned out hilarious and adorable. Very solid communication and extremely talented. Will definitely come back again!

kuatakeru:Thank you for your review~ This order is very worth to work. I’m happy that you love the result and want to work with you again in the near future~ Happy streaming~

purebunny:Fast delivery and cute style! Definitely will order more in the future :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий