вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will draw cartoon and illustration logo

I will draw cartoon and illustration logo












About:

*****BEST DEAL!!!!*****

I WILL DO A NICE ILLUSTRATION!!!

Hello, if you're looking for nice Illustration logo - Mascot, I'm your solution!ÂI'm using vector format as in Corel Draw, also work on AI.Â


Why You Should ORDER The Service From Me?

10++ years Great Experience In Graphic Design Industry
Great Services + FeedbackOnly MINOR Revision are welcomedSource Files Express Delivery Within 24HoursQuick Respond


Best deal PACKAGE #1! $40 ONLY!

1 Gigs (5 days WIP)1 Character/Mascot3 Pose (ex. 'Frankie' Project)Source Files : AI (Vector Format)


NOTE - Give me your detail Brief!!! I'm only do 1 - 2 Projects per Day....LIMITED SLOT for Great Quality Work!!!


DO NOT ORDER!!!! Contact Me in PrivateÂbefore placing a job order to discuss the project + detail Price!


Reviews


duronbarker78:I've used Eddie several times already and never once let me down..Exceeded my expectations everytime.

eddieelleven:Thank You. Next Project Are Welcomed.\r\n\r\nRegards.

finestickers:the quality blows me out of the water!! great job

eddieelleven:Thank You. Next Project Are Welcomed.\r\n\r\nRegards.

benshoshan:Great guy , great work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий