вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will create a killer logo for your comic book or graphic novel

I will create a killer logo for your comic book or graphic novel












About:

Need a professional logo for your comic, graphic novel, book, or anything else? This is the gig for you. All work is to order, professional, and delivered in high quality.

Note: All work is created and delivered digitally unless specified otherwise.

If you are unsure of what to order, feel free to send me a message and request a custom quote, please provide as much detail on your needs as possible. Thank you!





Reviews


stefanwisgrill:very nice work

maulsmash:Outstanding Experience!

lizduivenvoorde:Excilent work.

maulsmash:Outstanding Experience!

astorfrankie:amazing work , what can I say just simply amazing , maulsmash is the only person that I highly rate


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий