понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will design a high quality mecha (robot) / spaceship / futuristic weapons /car concepts for you.

I will design a high quality mecha (robot) / spaceship / futuristic weapons /car concepts for you.












About:

I will design original robot (mecha) / spaceship/ futuristic weapons concepts as your ideas or your references. If you are interested in  any concepts, please do step by step:
- Send me a message which concepts you need. According to your ideas, the price may lower of higher.
- Choose the option you want in my gig.
I will deliver for you in time. Sometime, you can receive products sooner.
All concepts have same quality and are drawn the smallest details carefully:
 - Resolution: 6000x12000 pixels
 - Dpi: 1200
Note: Please pay extra fee for commercial use, please don't ignore it
Thanks for watching !!

Reviews


damonbradley595:awesome work as usual!

mechbrainconcep:Greatest buyer ever

pataphor:Really outstanding work! This guy is a true artist. I can’t wait to use him on more projects. Hire him!

mechbrainconcep:Great comunication and detail instruction. Great buyer

damonbradley595:I couldnt be happier with his work, he's getting a LOT better as well. AAA+++


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий