вторник, 15 мая 2018 г.

I will draw illustrated book for children, cute and cool

I will draw illustrated book for children, cute and cool












About:

ABOUT this GIGS

Please message me for more infomation

Some of the advantages of this GIG:

1. Discount with my favorite style of customer

2. Discounts with large quantity orders

3. Illustrations at high resolution


I am an illustrator with many years of experience, I can create beautiful illustrations! Cute and funny! Hope to turn your ideas into great illustrations! Respect! 

Reviews


michelleamills:perfect work! thank you!

sangngg:Perfect as always!!\r\nThank you so much!\r\nSang

dbernalp1:Outstanding Service again! Looking forward to ordering again :)

sangngg:Perfect!\r\nHope to work again!!\r\nThank you very much!\r\n

noealicante:\nA very professional and original design.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий