среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will draw you as a mermaid

I will draw you as a mermaid












About:

Do you want to know how you look like, if you are a mermaid? Or, surprise your friend with this, as a gift!

Now you can have it at just $5 for a full colour mermaid painting in 4”x5” JPEG file.


My work is in digital format. Thus, my delivery will be in digital file.


Please provide a clear and sharp frontal view of your headshot.


I will draw from the provided photo. No change in facial expression.


Currently, I have 5 preset mermaid poses with background.  Kindly refer to the PDF for the complete selection. Let me know if you need to have a custom order. 


Before you place your order please refer to my STYLE closely. If you are not sure, kindly contact me, I can show you more folio to clarify on my style.


Appreciate if you can provide your review after you’ve received your drawing!

Reviews


kennethtorres:Awesome job!

allanterart:Thank you very much!

peacepipe:Awesome I am so pleased this is exactly what I was looking for. Love

allanterart:Thank you very much!

lacunaeglow:Thanks so much :-) Always wanted to be a mermaid :-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий