суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will provide you the basic sketch of your character

I will provide you the basic sketch of your character












About:

Hi,
I am a professional graphic designer.
I have Very good experience in graphic field. I do- Fan Art -Fantasy Art-Concept Art- Sci-if Art - Surrealism - Poster Illustration - Illustration -Character/Creature Design- Backgrounds/Scene.

Here i offer draw an awesomeFemaleFantasy illustrationorconcept art. If you need one, please don't hesitate to order. I'll give you my best.

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
  • I need a close description of what you have in mind.
  • The better the reference and inspiration you give me, the better the outcome.
  • If you don't have a concrete idea, you will be giving me creative freedom with your commission.

Any questions about my work and price or custom order___?
Please feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Shophia

Reviews


jaypatel1970:great image thanks\n

shophia29:Great Buyer

marketingbum:Quality was ok, not 100% what I envisioned.

thefiredrake:I chose this seller because of her other artwork. I am very happy with what she did.

shophia29:Great Buyer


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий