суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will create an interior design illustration

I will create an interior design illustration












About:

Hi!
This gig is mainly for interior design illustrations. You can use them in presentations, for your blog, store, ads, etc.
But if you are interested in having a slightly different scene created, maybe a background, I'd be happy to learn out more about your project and see if I can help.
The packages do not include any human figures. You can add some though ("additional figures" extra).
Every project will be different and I want to encourage you to send me a message first so we can discuss it before making the purchase. You will then know what options better suit your projects and we can establish all the details.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Ruxandra

Reviews


georgesholl:Excellent job

hollyrrad:Ruxandra did a great job. She is quick and responsive.

ruxandradraws:Thank you very much!

rabbitinspired:One of the best sellers I have ever encountered on Fiverr. She delivered values that exceeded the gig's price. She communicates back and forth with her buyer, making sure not to miss any details on the work. \n\nPlease, if you're looking for a great illustrator. Look no further.\n \n

rabbitinspired:Great seller. I would buy another gig by her again for my upcoming project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий