среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will not let you down! + See More

I will not let you down! + See More












About:

Do you need a cute illustration? Do you have a children's book that needs to come to life? I will make it happen! I will draw your character in Black and White. Just $5 per illustration.  Only one per gig.

•I will only do small changes to the drawing. You can send a detailed brief of what you need in order to get a more specific design. 

•You can check out all the extras to add color and background.

•I will deliver the illustration in jpg/png transparent back format If you need the psd too you  just let me know

Reviews


stefanielisa:beautiful llustrations

kaleidoscopic_:Really nice client and lovely project. A pleasure to work with!

mindview:Terrific, as always!

kaleidoscopic_:I love this project so much! Thanks for working with me :D

stefanielisa:quality illustrations


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий