среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will do Any kind of Graphic Design Works Logos Banner Covers Etc 4.9 (389 reviews) Contact Me From Sri Lanka Member since Oct 2015 Avg. Response Time 4 hours Recent Delivery about 2 hours I am a professional Graphic Designer with 10+ years of experience.

I will do Any kind of Graphic Design Works Logos Banner Covers Etc 4.9 (389 reviews) Contact Me From Sri Lanka Member since Oct 2015 Avg. Response Time 4 hours Recent Delivery about 2 hours I am a professional Graphic Designer with 10+ years of experience.












About:

I'll design/ Illustrate  your KIDS Book , activity pages or any illustrations 

with unlimited revisions 

I'll edit and digitally color your drawings / sketch 

prepare your book for publications like Creative Space etc. 

Create KIDS banners , pages, cards for Social Media or Websites

Please contact me before your order with details

Thank you

Reviews


aaronking783:Thank you, job well done.

raveendrawm:Great buyer, Details instructions, Quick response .. Happy to work with, Thank you so mush.. also for the great Tip ..

kidsplaymath:He was very flexible and kept sending sketches until I liked them. All with a good attitude.

raveendrawm:Great buyer .. Happy to work with ... Thank you so much ... also for the tip..

abogomolov:Great job as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий