среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will use my 10+ year experience to find the right approach to every single customer.

I will use my 10+ year experience to find the right approach to every single customer.












About:

I will provide you the custom design in ethnic Maori / Gothic / Celtic style.
If you are interesting in any other style, please inform me beforehand.

To match exactly to your expectations I would ask you to send some reference examples before making an Order.

You are just a few days from your future tattoo (T-shirt print, pattern engraving..) - so let's begin the project!

Here is a quick Legend for the Levels arrangement:

Level 1
:  simple tattoo sketch for small body areas
Level 2:  for more detailed tattoo design  / calligraphic lettering / mandala ornaments
Level 3:  ornamental lettering, animal tattoo custom designs
Level 4:  custom ornaments / half sleeve design

________________
Disclaimer: *in case you have some unique project, please, do contact me before the Order, I'll consult you and provide the suitable Offer
** in case you plan to use it in commercial way, you will need to Purchase 'Commercial Use' extra. I grant you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license  for Permitted Commercial Purposes. I remain the principal copyright holder of the artwork done by me

Reviews


rparker2222:Always a pleasure. Highly recommend

akvector:Thanks, Robert! I will look forward for the new projects with you

spencerhaugen:I bought this gig because I wanted to continue to memorialize a dear friend, by correcting a mistake another artist made. Very happy with how it turned out. Thanks so much.

akvector:It was a pleasure to help you, Spencer

rparker2222:Seller is easy to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий