среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will create an original highly detailed vector illustration

I will create an original highly detailed vector illustration












About:

I will create a detailed vector illustration using the subject matter of your choosing, or an original idea of my own. It will start with a pencil sketch that will be made digital upon approval. The vector design can then be used for T-Shirts, decals, posters, or anything else you may have in mind.

Reviews


joldemburg:seller has good quality and knows how to follow instructions. great to work with

charleslamb391:theakravision does an amazing job. He was able to bring my ideas to life based on the provided input and images. I would highly recommend him for any illustration need.

theakravision:My collaboration with charleslamb391 was about as smooth as it gets. He told me what he wanted, and I delivered. I'm hopeful we can work together again.

dynamiteshirts:Seller was fast and work was out of this world. Will be buying more soon

kojones404:Good, designer, fast and understanding. You get what you pay for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий