суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will do create digitalis your sketch

I will do create digitalis your sketch












About:

Hello there! Welcome to my GIG!

My name is Nahar, and I'll assist you to convert your Draw  to a Digitalis.

Send me a high resolution and good quality picture of you (not blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far or face covered by hand or objects).

Final results will be sent a file with a high resolution/HQ 300dpi PSD, JPEG, PNG  Format. (Not more than 3000x2500 pixels)

Services: Draw  to a Digitalis, Portrait , realistic drawing, free style Illustration  design.

Please see first my sample and buy a gig. Every one gig for simple Image change to vector.
If you any confusion you can message for discussion.

Best Regards
Nahargraphs

Reviews


sheenasheikh14:sketch to digital to accompany poem

nahargraph:great expense work with lot of thanks :)

sheenasheikh14:I am using the images to combine with poetry works, I am very happy

nahargraph:Outstanding Experience! :)

lunise:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий