среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will create 10 illustrations for kids

I will create 10 illustrations for kids












About:

I can illustrate books for kids.
All original work. I will give you all the support you need.
I love to work for kids, so I will be pleased to help you I your project.
Not just for books, also educational material, promotional purposes, etc.

Feel free to ask me any doubt you have.

Reviews


lobito67:I have been working with Felipe in many projects already and I love his work and professionalism. I will keep on working with him and highly recommend

flupito:Muchas gracias!

kallid:I'm satisfied with the final product.

atrbpower:Great work. Very easy to work with. Will use in the future again.

mikeattinger:My second order and it was as awesome as the first order! Will order again. Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий