понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will 3d mockup of product

I will 3d mockup of product












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Why you choose me.

I have vast 9 years experience in photo editing and 3d modeling jobs for products with realistic renderings and mockups, I will edit your 6 images for any online stores amazon, ebay, alibaba etc listings as per store requirements.

I will also provide 3d digital quality images for amazon, ebay and Alibaba, for that service please use the link at the end of the description. 

I will provide the following services:

  • Background removing /adding white background to your product.
  • Color Adjustments
  • Adding shadows and shine. 
  • Any type product editing.
  • Any type of output format you need.
  • sharping and cropping
  • Lightning Adjustment
  • Text Editing
  • Adding logos


What I need?

Provide me high resolution image of your product according to your requisite angle. Minimum 2500 pixels. Please try your best to send the images with details.

Unlimited Revisions till you satisfied. 

Further 3d services for listings see

https://goo.gl/cOMkf8

https://goo.gl/L3DYW0

https://goo.gl/Frx7u4

BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PRODUCT IMAGES FOR REVIEW, AFTER REVIEWING I WILL PROVIDE ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME / BUDGET

Thanks in Advance who are ordering

Reviews


danielchou0805:Rhino3d is Excellent and Super quality delivery with fast turnaround.... I will order more soon, and I highly recommend his service and skill. His care to customers are beyond 5-star.

rhino3d:It my pleasure to work with you.\nHope to work with you again :)

barelife:Great Work! Thank you! Look forward to working with again!

rhino3d:Great Buyer.\nlooking forward to work with you more.

scottgrahamsing:Good work again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий