среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will design kids book animal cartoon and human characters for you

I will design kids book animal cartoon and human characters for you












About:

Hi I am a successful seller on fiverr with exclusive discounts!!!!!!!!!

I can design unique and original designs for you that you can use for your personal and business purposes. You can use the design various purpose like gifting, business logo, print or digital etc

what you get in $5

One full body character design 100% vector 
3 revisions 
3 days delivery time
100% client satisfaction guaranteed

Note- Please feel free to contact me before ordering bulk orders

I am also expert in designing cartoon character, cartoon kids book illustration, banners, Mascot logo.

Reviews


soorajdesigner:Again! Everything I wanted and beyond what I could imagine! Thank you so much! You are so talented! A big thank ypu

designer_star:I happy to work with Hope to see you soon

renulaldesigner:Great work again!! I am happy with the result and I am sure coming back for more :)

designer_star:Great client to work with :)

chiyin01:great knew what I wanted in a character and excuted


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий