вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will create unique twitch emotes or badges

I will create unique twitch emotes or badges












About:

I am offering to create twitch emotes of whatever suits your channel. i do any themes as long it does not violate any terms of services on twitch.

If you need to message me first before purchasing please don't hesitate to do so.

Once you purchase a package, I will send sketches to you for any confirmation for your input and other revisions.

Please note: If you do not respond to any of the sketches during the process I will assume you give me 100% artistic freedom in your commission; hence the 10 day turnover time. I charge a revision fee for anything I might need to change AFTER I have delivered your files. So please look carefully at the sketches and let me know any other specifics.

Thank you so much! ^_^

Reviews


thatcmonster:Communicative, speedy and fun! Can't wait to order more!

pnkemoji:Thank you for the tip

kaseymckleroy:perfect was a great experience

pnkemoji:thank you!

sabrinaschroete:great work, great communication, fast delivery and response. i'm absolutely happy about the work, thank you so much! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий