понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

Draw Cartoon Or Mascot In My Illustration Style











About:

Hello I'm Anggi Yanuariska





I will illustrate cartoon, illustration, mascot or character design you need.


There are there type of packages which you can take alook on the gig prices.



Please read this carefully before you order:



  • For best results, give me reference good quality image and all details you need or specific pose which character you need. Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea.
  • And maybe specific detail for the character you may tell me on the description.



Basic gig you will get:



  • You will get HD quality and ready print on 3508pixel x 2480pixel 300 DPI (jpeg or png good screen quality)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time i've used this seller, and She is always on point, I've never even had to ask her to fix anything. One of the only truly great Fiverr creators out there. Terima Kasi!

Seller's Response:

Not very good. As it was evident at the end, this Seller did not understand English very well so didn't understand my descriptions of the pictures required. He proceeded to complete them in his way which unfortunately wasn't what I'd asked for. None of the pictures were as requested. Also, they didn't match the style I'd asked for and were all too dark despite having clarified that although the sky should reflect nighttime, I didn't want the pictures too dark. Some pictures lacked perspective, eg. a hedgehog was twice the size of a fox.

:

Seller did exactly as was asked to a high quality. Will buy from again.

:

thankyou, I will be happy to join the next project with you again!!! :)

:

Seller did exactly what I asked.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий