понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

Create Original Hand Drawn Illustration In Vintage Style











About:

Hey friends,

I will make an crazy artwork for crazy people who want to work with me to make a crazy project. I can make a unique illustration with my crazy style of art. Let’s Rock! And make something awesome



My experience for my illustration projects is applied in tshirts, jackets, posters, stickers, and patches. But whatever, I can make any illustration of what you want.

Please send me a message with little brief if you interest. I always make a good illustration according to the brief given, but I would prefer if the project smells about a motorcycle style, skateboard, surfing, and streetwear style. if you like it all, you're in the right place



  • Basic - You will get a black and white illustration with digital hand drawn for quick time
  • Standard - You will get a digital hand drawn illustration with color and text
  • Satisfied - You will get an illustration of what you want with great satisfaction  


use digital to work on illustrations. I will send the illustrations to you through the .psd, .png, .jpg

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Did exactly what was needed!

:

Good skills

:

good work!

:

Very timely with modifications and great design

:

thanks a lot




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий