пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make you into awesome cartoon from your photo in 24 hours

I will make you into awesome cartoon from your photo in 24 hours












About:

  • PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDER


It's unique personalized gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, important life events, team of your company or to share over social networks - you name it.


PRICE:
$5 HEADSHOT (per person in the photo)
$10 HALF BODY
(per person in the photo)
$20 FULL BODY (per person in the photo)

(If you want the PSD file,and fast delivery for standard and premium gig,you can Check out my Gig Extras) :D



  • Note


YOU CAN SEND ME THE PHOTO FIRST SO THAT I CAN CHECK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO USE IT.
I DO NOT CHANGE EXPRESSIONS OR POSITIONS IN THE ACTUAL PHOTO THAT IS SENT TO ME.


Let's start making good experiences from now on, hit the order button with no hesitation.


ORDER NOW!


regards
Fahreza

Reviews


naturecalls81:Very neat! You're talented. Thanks again!

frezabnn:thanks for order

maybaril:Great work

frezabnn:thanks for order :)

nguyenick:Frezabnn is dedicated and willing to make any changes for buyer! Will come back again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий