пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will bring your graphic design vision to life

I will bring your graphic design vision to life












About:

I will fulfill your graphic design needs. Please contact me to further discuss about the design work needed.

PRICE LIST 
  • Web Banner & Header: $15 - Each additional size: $5 (This category includes: banner ads, headers, email headers, footers)
  • Social Media Covers &Headers: $15 (Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter)
  • Single Sided FLYER/LEAFLET DESIGN: $25
  • POSTER / BILLBOARD / LARGE PRINT AD DESIGN: $45
  • RETOUCH: Single Photo: $10 
  • Photoshop PSD/PDF/Ai Source File: $20 single page
  • Extra fast delivery (within 2 hours) : $40 *Please contact me for availability
  • Commercial use: $10 per order

* All design will be delivered in jpeg/png in 300dpi only

Please get in touch with me via Fiverr Messaging if you have further enquiries.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 

  1. Minor adjustments are free. You are entitled to 3 free amendments. Re-dos are not free. 
  2. Please make sure to arrange all the assets when ordering.(Such as: Images, Logo, Text, Dimensions, Preferred Colours) Otherwise your order might get cancelled.
  3. All prices are in US dollars

Reviews


wifijay:I need to sing her praises! Talented and creative! No need to go anywhere else. Z is the real deal!

dclark516:My experience with Zein was OUTSTANDING. She was super professional and very easy to communicate with. She had a clear understanding of what my vision was and made it happen. Top notch in her work ethic. There's no doubt that I will be working with her again.

zeindee:Thank you! You were a wonderful buyer as well, I enjoyed working with you and I'm looking forward to our next project!!

michellescully:Zeindee was very prompt in responding and communicating - a pleasure to work with. She also completed the project before the deadline which was a bonus. Very easy to work with. Thanks Zeindee!

zeindee:Thank you :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий