пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will draw your vector portrait

I will draw your vector portrait












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

- High resolution (4000x4000 transparent background) - 
- Source file (Ai file - layered, editable, vector) - 
- Commercial use licence - 


For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)

Reviews


tenderlybliss:Very good to work with and get what I want done! Thank you very much!

dinithi_fonska:Best buyer ! comeback again thank you

danielptm:very very very good!

dinithi_fonska:Awesome! Client thank you for your work and time spent with me would be happy to do more...

markv7:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий