пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will draw you a portrait in my style

I will draw you a portrait in my style












About:

Hi! I will draw you a digitally hand-drawn portrait of 1 PERSON in my style, based on a photo.

Gig Extras Available (after selecting a package):
  • Additional Revision (+$5)
  • Additional Figure/s (+$10, per person/figure in each drawing/file)
  • Source File (AI - Illustrator file) (+$10, per drawing/file)
  • High Resolution File (+$5, per drawing/file, for print sizes larger than A5)
  • Full Body (+$5, per person/figure in each drawing/file)
  • Commercial Use (+$20, per drawing/file)
  • Transparent PNG (transparent background) (+$5, per drawing/file)

Common Applications:
Profile picture on social media, birthday/anniversary gift, company employee portraits, etc!

Default file output in each package: 
JPG file
A5 print size at 300dpi = 14.8x21 cm / 5.8x8.3 inches / 1748x2480 pixels (good to print or use online up to this size).

What You Should Send Me:
Please read "Minimum Requirements for Reference Photo" in the FAQ section.
If you're unsure about your photo and would like me to review it, please send it via private message before placing an order.

I might showcase my work on social media (unless you really don't want me to :) ).

Thanks!

Reviews


tpaigejr2:Great work -- very pleased.

tleshian:Thank you, glad you like it :)

lunamotor:Happy about the result !

tleshian:Thank you, glad you like it!

livefast:Fantastic work! Thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий