пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will draw and color with detail the character in two views (front/ back)

I will draw and color with detail the character in two views (front/ back)












About:

I will draw character design with two views of any person or character you want in ink for 20$.

• I can add color, shadows, lightning, background and more.

• I can draw them in any position you want. If you have a speciffic request that i haven't mentioned here you can contact me.  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


• All the pictures in 300dpi 1300x1800 JPG or PNG.

   20$ character design two views front and back - ink 
   25$ 
character design two views front and back ink + flat colors 
   35$ 
character design two views front and back ink + flat colors + shadows and lightning.
 + 5$ for simply Background / extra things ( 1 object, toy, plushie, smal animals...) 
 
I can draw just one view or other, if it's not on the packages just message me and we will work it out. Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ

Reviews


ckone2006:great work

irisgoart:Thanks Ckone!

uriahbennett:Iris is professional and easy to work with, and absolutely incredibly talented. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

irisgoart:Thanks for your kind message! \r\nUriah gave very detailed information in his requirements and was great to work with! Thank you.

ben11171:Amazing! looking for more to be done in the future, will defiantly come and buy again as she is fast, efficient and understands her customers needs!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий