среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a custom watercolor picture for you

I will draw a custom watercolor picture for you












About:

Any idea you have in mind can be illustrated and presented as a wonderful gift to your friends, relatives and significant others.
Share your idea with me and I will draw it. 
Right now my favorite task was to draw Elvis chased by hippo. 
I simply love this job!

Reviews


darajcollins:Wonderful working with you from start to finish! Love your design and talent. Thank you for everything!

mjvargas29:Beautiful work, very responding and cooperative. Great communication and efficiency. Very thankful for the work!

ron_shulamit:Perfect! Wonderful work!

christineoshea:Great communication and I loved working with her!! I would definitely do business again! Thank you :)

ron_shulamit:I don’t have words to describe how great Tanja is!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий