среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will deliver the highest quality pictures. Please think hard before you order, as you might get addicted to my work! Looking forward to working with you! + See More

I will deliver the highest quality pictures. Please think hard before you order, as you might get addicted to my work! Looking forward to working with you! + See More












About:

Good Day!

If you looking for high quality illustrations - you  are in the right place. I worked on many book illustrating project with high quality. 
I will be glad to work on your project to provide you cute, colorful, professional illustrations in my own style. 

I will work on your project in 2 steps:
1. I will provide you black & white sketch. In this step you will be able to make changes and turn all your ideas in life.
2. i will color the illustration.

PM me if you have any questions.

Have a nice Day!

Reviews


mel_szoo:Provided revision until I was happy.

alenakarabach:Outstanding Experience!

nreginster:Image followed specs wonderfully

alenakarabach:Thank you!

rebeccajoy337:I am very pleased with her work. I have very general specifications as to what I wanted because this is my first time looking for an illustrator. I am happy with the results.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий