среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a hand drawn or cartoon illustration for you

I will draw a hand drawn or cartoon illustration for you












About:

i have a good experience of illustration in minimalistic line style cartoons and i can visualize your text and information. if you want to illustrate your BOOK feel free to contact me. i can illustrate different tutorials, instructions and howtos in hand drawn cartoon style. also i can illustrate ANYTHING YOU WANT

Reviews


millymill:I love Oleg's pictures! They are fun and have a great comical style. He has assured me that communication will improve and if so, I will be happy to continue working with him.

olegkravets:Thank you

willfenner:This was too guy good and too fast!!!

olegkravets:Thank you!

jedvillareal:AS ADVERTISED AND MOOORREE!! PURE TALENT.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий