суббота, 9 июня 2018 г.

I will do illustrations of any kind

I will do illustrations of any kind












About:

I paint my illustrations digitally, I like doing them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for any kind of idea you have in mind. All i do its handmade and original.

I get really involved on the project i am working on, and always do my best.
If you choose me for work, i will put all my efforts to do the best of myself on your project, so we can be both happy with the final result.

Reviews


hjohenson:Fantastic! I tried to be as clear as possible, and I received exactly what I wanted. Great work!

maaot10:Thank you for such a cool order!

rubyblue03:Great artist!!

maaot10:Thank you.

michaelbell999:What a legend! Totally did what we asked, totally nailed it. We love the artwork. And what a great person to deal with. We saw they had a lot of good ratings, and we now know why that is. Highly recommended. Hopefully you'll hear from us again :-) thanks so much.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий