суббота, 9 июня 2018 г.

I will not let you down! + See More

I will not let you down! + See More












About:

Do you need a cute cartoon? A children's book? I will make it happen! I will draw your character in Black and White. Just $5 per illustration.  Only one per gig.

•I will only do small changes to the drawing. You can send a detailed brief of what you need in order to get a more specific design. 

•You can check out all the extras to add color and background.

•I will deliver the illustration in jpg/png transparent back format If you need the psd too you  just let me know

Reviews


geekchicedu:Fantastic once again! We will definitely continue working with this seller! :)

kaleidoscopic_:I love working with this client! Really kind and gave me a lot of creative freedom. Amazing!

geekchicedu:WOW,​ this seller is fantastic. Excellent​ communication and most importantly the quality of the work went way beyond my expectations. A++++ We will definitely be working with this seller in the future!

kaleidoscopic_:It was amazing working on this project. It was fun and the client was patiente nd kind. I really hope we work again in the future!

ywilliams:I've been working with her for over 2 years


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий