суббота, 9 июня 2018 г.

I will make any character

I will make any character












About:


I'm a 2d professional digital artist who working full time for a japan game company. I will deliver you a high quality of art in manga style.

I can draw anything like character concept, illustration, book cover, gift.

Feel free pm me if you have another request for something to ask me.

* Important notice :

Please make sure you're already have a detailed note of what you need and inbox me first to discuss about pricing. Any offer start without agreement from both parties would be denied.
Thank you !


Reviews


najerada2nd:The art work is More than I could have come up with alone!! This is a true artist!! A master of his craft!! The best!! Worth every penny!!!

tiaraboothe:It was nice and she was very very patient with me that's all i could ask for

sonhuy90:Thank you very much :\

najerada2nd:The art work was more than expected! I sent a simple idea and was blown away! I recommend to all!

sonhuy90:Thanks you ^^


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий