воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate a simple design with details and neatness (Colored version)

I will illustrate a simple design with details and neatness (Colored version)












About:

Hello!

 This is my gig -  "I will illustrate ANYTHING for you"

I am offering my services for all kind of illustrations but I wrote specific descriptions in my gig packages but don't worry if you have different requirements I can take orders as well but definitely rates and deadline will be according to the requirements and description of the design

·        PLEASE WRITE TO ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER



Again Please CONTACT ME before ordering, particularly if you have any special requirements. 

Thanks!

Regards!!

Reviews


bergamot5:Loved the work!

design_hut707:Outstanding Experience!

dayisorodriguez:Great illustrator !

design_hut707:Outstanding Experience!

ms_ocheng:I accidentally gave you less than a 5 Star. I had no way to make edits so here’s the revised.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий