воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will draw digital illustartion for you

I will draw digital illustartion for you












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

I want to be able to evaluate your project and determine - can i help you or not.
Thank you very much for the understanding!

..........................................

So, I can draw amazing illustration for you based on your description or any photo examples or sketches! This could be a character from a book or movie, any fabulous creatures, animals, monsters, heroes from legends and myths, magicians, swordsmen, thieves, and many others - any description of appearance or personal qualities. Maybe you yourself want to become a character in a fairy tale or computer game? Nothing is impossible! Drawing - that's what makes it possible to create other worlds and realities! And I'll be very glad to help visualize your idea, so just contact me and and we will discuss this ♥ 

Additional persons, additional animals\creatures, license, source file and full background are available as gig extras. Choose whatever you need. 

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through messages. I'll gladly help you out with the options))

Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


dcfergerson:Simply the best to work with.

shinirikaya:Thank you very much! I'll be glad to work with you again)

dcfergerson:She's always the best. So easy to work with, amazing attention to detail.

shinirikaya:Thank you so much! I'm very glad that you like my work) It's great that I cooperate with you - very professional, creative and just a good person))

dcfergerson:As always, the best artist to work with. Her attention to detail is stunning.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий