воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will create a portrait in 24 hours

I will create a portrait in 24 hours












About:

Hello,

I will draw your photo in my professional fashion style .

If is not a basic package, please before you order contact me to discuss all the details.

The $5 Gig includes: 
- Head Drawing
- One person in black & white
- High Resolution

I will be delivering the work in max 24h, if you contact me before.

For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available .
After you recieve the illustration, you'll have the rights to ask for revisions, after that, if you are not satisfied, I will offer you a 100% refound, no qestion asked.
If you have any questions please just send me a message and I'll get back to you right away 


If you like my gigs, like and share it to your friend and family.

Reviews


melaniekrystle:Literally exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

riyrigraphics:Thank you a lot! Great customer!

dovilelacaba:Brilliant!! :)

riyrigraphics:Great customer!

sidedco:She was fast with working with what I had told her. I really liked the design she gave me.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий