воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will do illustrations in my hand drawn textured style

I will do illustrations in my hand drawn textured style












About:

Hello I'm Elettra!
I do drawings with my hand drawn style. I don't send the hard copy but only the file.
High Res or special sizes aren't a problem just you let me know before ;) .
Please read the FAQ to know what I can't draw or message me before ordering.

  • For best results, give me reference image and all details you need . Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea .

  •  For any heavy change please order another gig.(Small things like colors aren't a problem)

  • For each one character/items/animal you need is 5$ more
    (3 characters=15$ )
    If you want detailed background ,more that one character, text or big size to print check out my Gig Extras

  • If you need the exclusive or want to use it for commercial purpose you have to add the extra gig "license".
    I reserve the right to use all my drawing on my portfolio and social media.

    If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)

    Please contact me before to place a order so I can give you the clear quote about your order ;) .

Reviews


claggum:BOOM BABY! Love it, love it, love it!

elettra90:Outstanding Experience!

claggum:Another lovely experience! Thanks, Elettra!

elettra90:Outstanding Experience!

jedhersh:Used her multiple times! Always top notch work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий