воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will draw anything you wish, because drawing is my life! With over 3 years of experience as an artist, you will not regret choosing my services. Please contact me if you have any questions, thanks + See More

I will draw anything you wish, because drawing is my life! With over 3 years of experience as an artist, you will not regret choosing my services. Please contact me if you have any questions, thanks + See More












About:



THANKS FOR VISIT TO MY GIG
======================================
I will draw realistic portrait for you or your friend.
-Here you can sent me your favourite photo 
and I will draw a perfect pencil picture  .The painting  style is like the picture above, so order my gig and let me do the rest !!!

ONLY 10 $ YOU WILL GET  AMAZING PENCIL DRAW WITH 5000 px

_ Get this Pen Sketch Art:
  1.  For photos of kids, couples, family, profile pics, objects & lovely pets.
  2. Gift for a friend.
  3. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter profile pics.
  4. Print - Frame & decorate your room.\

********************************************************
What do you need to supply for the order:
-Clear shots of each person you'd like me to draw (either separate or together photos);
-Please prepare a good photo in high resolution, not blurred.
-You can send me more than one photo and I will pick one of them to draw for more service please check my extra gigs.

Very pleased to serve you <3

Reviews


zoya_pk:So great! Easy to work with, and extremely fast delivery!

xuanthai2200:Many thank you !

swaliyajitech:Great seller, I love the picture, very thank you

xuanthai2200:Thank you very much ! see you soon, thanks !

menschrene:nice work thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий