понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw your pet portrait with you

I will draw your pet portrait with you












About:

I will draw you and your pet in a adorable style.

All packages include
  • Full colour
  • Half body/bust portrait
  • Single colour/ default pattern background
  • Name/text
  • Add on elements (Hat, glasses, bow etc)

The design will be web/print friendly vector and would look great on Paper, Cards, Mugs, Shirts, fabric and other plastic accessories.

Please message me first for detailed illustrations, The price is only stated for portrait styles saved my gig's gallery.

Love to your pet
-Zoya




Reviews


sarannemurray:very fast delivery, amazing finished product!

zozain:Thank you so much. Outstanding experience!

coccia7:Great experience. Communication and revisions were spot on. I would highly use again in the future. Thank you

zozain:Thank you so much. Outstanding experience!!

chelseabutkowsk:Very communicative and the final product turned out excellent. :) Super fast turn-around as well!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий