понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you need

I will illustrate anything you need












About:

Hi!

I'm a graphic designer and illustrator from Venezuela.

In this Gig I'll illustrate anything you need:

  • -Realistic.
  • -Cartoons
  • -Line Art
  • -Pixel Art
  • -Much more

For more information contact me
And let's get to work!

Reviews


mattclements125:Thank you! I love the logo! It's super cool!

danielad7:Thank you for your order!

ijibaaon:Amazing artist! Be kind to this gem and let her have her Sundays off! Joking aside, talented and quick. Will definitely do business with again soon.

ablack446:Total pro!

michellebarta:It was great! She was so patient and really listened to what we wanted. She is fantastic, and I wish her all the best. I would use her again in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий