понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you superheroes related art in watercolor style

I will draw you superheroes related art in watercolor style












About:

Do you interested in superheroes related art? I will draw it for you.... 

a. $5 for half body of 1 character with simple background color. I'll paint it in A4 watercolour paper.

b. $10 for half body of 2 character with simple background colour. I'll paint it in A4 watercolour paper.

c. $15 for fullbody of 1 character with background in A3 watercolour paper. It will more detail than point a.

d. $20 for fullbody of 2 character with background in A3 watercolour paper. It will more detail than point b.

The final file is in jpeg or psd.

Just send me your request for further informations. Thank you....


Reviews


kellyreyw:Followed directions and delivered superior quality.

thetimmy:Outstanding experience. My super buyer. Thank you so much for your kind and for understand me.

kellyreyw:Followed directions perfectly and delivered superior product. Will by again.

maryjeanette:Beatiful work as always, Love it.\nThanks\n

thetimmy:Outstanding experience. My buyer always give me a chance to develop my skill. Thank you so much for your kind


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий