понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will create concept art for your game or animation

I will create concept art for your game or animation












About:

Original concept Art for Game, Animation, Graphic Novel, etc.
*HIGH QUALITY artworks & FAST turnarounds. 

What I offer:
  • Environment design
  • Character design

What you will receive:
 
  • 1024px (maximum width or height), 300dpi
  • jpg or png
  • Layered source files are available for purchase

The more refined/complicated/detailed the image is, the higher the price. 


*Discount for bulk orders available. Contact me.
Please message me before you place an order. Thanks!

Reviews


noresco7:amazing work. very happy. will work together again. quality quality quality

aptuslite:Perfect again.

davidschroed489:Very creative, nice work!

lethaldayz:Incredible work and communication once again

ilykdrama:Thank you! It was great working with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий