понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw animal or pet in outstanding colorful vector art

I will draw animal or pet in outstanding colorful vector art












About:

Hello animal lovers!
( i'm animal lovers to :D )

In this Gig I will draw your pet or animal into unique style,
you will get outstanding potrait of your animal,
this is VECTOR, so you can request any size of file JPG or PNG,
you can use this art for print any product ( just personal use only),
if you need for comercial use please add extra gigs,
Everything is my own originaly made designs,

I look forward to draw something for you!
thanks!



Reviews


tommynichols:birch wood meat rats

weervector:outstanding buyer :D

karlosmendoza:Weer did a great job,. Did exactly what I asked. Very quick response all the way through.\n

weervector:the buyer very friendly, can explain in detail

sixpartsummer:Quick delivery and final product was perfect. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий