воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate Book Illustration, Cartoon, Front Cover











About:

I will illustrate yours story in color or black and white.

I can draw a caricature by your photo.



Please inbox me first to discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily.



Thank you !! Hope you enjoy with my work.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Milena and her sister were outstanding to work with from the start through to the finish. I would absolutely work with them again and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone who is interested!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Cody! I am happy that you and your son like the illustrations :) Looking forward to working with you on future projects!

Seller's Response:

I have worked with Milena and Jelena before, and they are truly the best artists for children's books. They know how to relate images to children and are very reasonable and easy to work with. I hope to continue working with them.

Seller's Response:

It is great to work for Josef, he always helps with clear descriptions for illustrations and we are looking forward to future projects :)

Seller's Response:

Very professional. Great quality!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий