понедельник, 23 декабря 2019 г.

Strictly Edit Any Adobe Illustrator, Indesign Project Work











About:

Hello, I'm a graphic designer with more than 7 years of experience. I can help you with work, edit any adobe illustrator, InDesign project.



My services list:

💖 Brochures, Magazines, Flyers, Posters, Leaflets, Cards Design, PostCards, Catalogs, Newsletters, User Manuals, Book Formatting for Print or Digital usage.

💖 Bill Boards, Invoices, Company Profiles, Presentations, Price lists, and Rate sheets

💖 Interactive PDF, Fillable documents, Edit PDF documents, Secure PDF files, Revamp the PDF Files

more and more -:)



💥 So I can design, redesign, fix or change any design. 💥



Supported formats: jpeg, png, indd, idml, pdf, eps, ai, svg, and psd

I CAN'T Provide Word, Excel, and PPT Files



Why I?

- Sensible and affordable pricingNO extra fees for (Commercial Use, High Resolution, Print-Ready and source files) 💖

- Unbeatable customer service and communication at all times.

- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.


If you need any clarifications regarding my services FEEL FREE to contact me any time you will get back to you.

Get your AMAZING work done!

Reviews


:

Put simply, Mohammad will not rest until your project is PERFECT! It is not about money or time... He simply has amazingly high standards and is dedicated to greatness. Highly recommended!

:

Mohammed is the Arnold Schwarzenegger of Fiverr. A beast of prolific design and detail capability. I will be inviting Mohammed to my wedding as he has become a serious piece of my success, which will be paying for my wedding. Thanks Mohammed!

:

Mohammed is talanted, and I was surprised how passionate he is when it's come to modifications,, very good person to deal with, friendly and professional at the same time!

:

Great communication and work

:

Thanks for your help Mohammad. Very responsive and quick turnaround times!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий