четверг, 12 декабря 2019 г.

Design Amazing Skull Logo And Illustration











About:

Hello there, and thanks for viewing my gig. 



If you are looking for a new, Professional, modern, Skull designthen I am the person your looking for.



So what do i offer.

  • I will create a logo for your company from scratch with unlimited revisions 
  • polite and professional customer service 
  • I do not use any clip arts or any cheesy icons 
  • 100% satisfaction! if you not happy with the design i will issue you a full 100% refund 


Reviews


:

Was very Patient with me, because right after I put in my order my daughter was born so i was unable to check on the order as much to communicate back. 11/10 thank you so much

:

Great job. Thank you very much for your professional work =)

:

He was very patient, and never showed any sign of frustration.

:

fantastic, perfect

:

great work and thanks for helping me develop this logo




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий