воскресенье, 1 декабря 2019 г.

Draw A Character Illustration











About:

Please write me a message before placing an order, so we can discuss all the details! 


So you've found me and now you're ready to get that special character illustration you've always dreamed of. 
I can draw a cute lady or good looking guy, your girlfriend's or boyfriend's portrait and even illustrate your favorite character from your favorite book or a movie! 


Already have your own idea for a sketch? Send it to me first!
Let's create something wonderful together! 


I will provide you with the following:
  • a character drawn just for you;
  • clear milestones and revisions process (amount depends on package):
  • high-resolution JPG\PNG\PSD files;
  • transparent PNG file (if needed).


Once you place the order, we will discuss all the details and I'll create a pencil sketch for you. When the sketch is ready we'll discuss it (what's right, what's wrong, what needs to be changed) and I will start to color it in. 


I'll be happy to create a unique character illustration just for you! 

Reviews


:

The seller was very accommodating with working with me also considering my difficulties. They were very nice and responsive with what they can deliver so we were on the same page the entire time. if I want to commission another one, I will highly consider!

:

This artist has a real gift for drawing people! Amazing work. Very good communication and fast turnaround, even on a big project. Thank you!

:

This seller is phenomenal. From the art to the communication it’s a 100% pleasant experience. I would almost use this person exclusively as they are incredibly talented and very easy to work with.

:

Beyond Perfection. Words can't explain how well she brought my characters to life. Always a pleasure to work with and I am always blown away by her gift.

:

I was fairly demanding with what I wanted, but Wintercoco really went above and beyond and was a joy to work with. Highly recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий