четверг, 26 декабря 2019 г.

Draw Fantasy Illustration For You











About:

Epic dream characters and situations, Dungeons and Dragons scenes, stunning diving beings thus substantially more! 


In case you're searching for a craftsman for your Board game Kickstarter, for your new book, present for somebody unique or explicit fan-specialty of that new marvelous motion picture to upgrade your room, this is it! 


In case you're searching for something unique not recorded here, or have an issue of any sort, don't hesitate to reach me. There's a great deal of space for an arrangement particularly on the off chance that you get me in my spare time. 


Appreciate!

# Fantasy illustration  Fantasy illustration  Fantasy illustration  Fantasy illustration  

Reviews


:

Seller misrepresented the style of art he would deliver. When this was discovered, seller refused to cancel the order (before proceeding to the final art file). If others order from this artist, I would recommend being explicit regarding the style of art you require. The Portfolio samples do not match the style delivered. I do not plan to use this piece of art as it doesn't match what I believed I would receive. I needed a semi-realistic rendering of a sorceress casting a fireball spell. I have no idea where the "apple" came into play.

:

The seller was very polite with me and was open to my requests, as well as when I modified it a day later. My concern is with the pricing, due to the fact that it grew much beyond what I originally planned to spend. Though I am happy with how the character looks it does not resemble the other pictures shown on the profile, which leaves me a little disappointed.

:

thank you it turned out great!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий