воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

Make Illustrations And Sketches Or Fashion Designs











About:

Attention!! Due a new Fiverr rules, to avoid order cancellation, if you not sure about the price for your task from my pricing packages, please contact me, I will respond quikly.  Order cancellations are very bad for my statistics. Thank you. 



I will create illustrations using pencil, pen and brushes (Watercolor, gouache)

Also fashion illustrations and technical sketches



As task I need some descriptions and photos, examples.

I draw only in own style, I can not copy the styles of other artists.

Ask the offer for unusual tasks.



I prefer to draw fashion, costumes, garments, clothing, technical sketches for sewing, fairy-tale heroes, children, teenagers, models, nature, architecture.




Reviews


:

absolutely exquisite!!

:

The sketch is beautiful. Thank you so much! Great work.

:

Very Creative

:

I bought this gig to help bring my vision to a physical reality. I am happy with the level of communication and the results from the seller.

:

Lots of brilliant ideas. I enjoy working with you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий