воскресенье, 22 декабря 2019 г.

Make Retro And Vintage Illustration











About:

Hi and welcome


I will design a original custom Vintage Retro for your bushiness, brand, product or whatever you need.



My vintage designs are perfect for your business, product, studio, hipster idea, t-shirt and more!  Be sure to check out the many samples above (on the slideshow) to see what I can do and if my unique style is what you're looking for.



Here is what we will deliver for $20 



✔ Vintage Logo
✔ Deliverable files will be JPG, PNG and AI Format Files
✔ High Quality image
✔ Black & White or color
✔ Friendly communication and fast respond

✔ 100% original drawing




THANK YOU :)



Reviews


:

I have used him before. Still great artistic work, but communication was not good. He has a habit of submitting incomplete work at the deadline, and we actually compromised on our expectations of the final product from our original vision, simply due to how long he takes to respond and how laconic his responses are. I may still use him again because he honestly has a great artistic style. But I would like to see improvement in his communications.

:

Thank you!

:

Great work!

:

Did a good job, followed revision requests well.

:

Spot on illustration! Great work and fast turnaround!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий