воскресенье, 8 декабря 2019 г.

Create A Seamless Pattern In Floral Doodle Style











About:

I will create a seamless floral pattern design. This design is perfect for backgrounds, wallpapers and textile.

You may choose the color of pattern before the order.

The Basic package includes the clean hi-res Jpg image of monochrome seamless pattern with color on your demand.

The Intermediate package includes three color variations of monochrome seamless pattern.

With the Premium package you will receive the seamless pattern with all the elements colored individually.

If you need any other specific format please, contact me.

Please, note that provision of really good and professional quality may take time; therefore I take the standard of 2 days for work to be done. Usually it will take less time.

Please, carefully chhose the colors. Its good to have them selected from the Color Palettes, so I can apply the exact tone



Reviews


:

Anna was great to collaborate with. She understood my goals, and achieved the final results quickly.

:

2nd time order.awsome!

:

Anna is a very professional and experienced designer. Communicating with her is easy because she understands my idea clearly, I did not explain a lot but she could clearly understand what I want I think this is base on her experience. And she finished my order is a very short time and looks amazing!I don't need to request or any fix and upgrade. I will use her pattern as a background for my coffee product.And I will 100% make another order soon with Anna.Also,i recieved all different types of origin resources that could show Anna's pro.Higly recommend!

:

Great stuff!

:

Great work, very fast delivery! Will definitely work together again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий