четверг, 5 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate Your Pet In My Own Style











About:

I will do colored drawing of your cat, dog or other pet



  • For the best result, provide me high quality photo of your pet
  • Standart package includes: one pet head, JPEG file, 1000x1000 px, 300 dpi, white or colored background (solid color)
  • Premium package includes: one full body pet portrait, JPEG file, 2000x2000 px, 300 dpi, white or colored background (solid color)
  • Pro package includes: one full body pet portrait, JPEG file, 4000x4000 px, 300 dpi, white or colored background (solid color), source Photoshop PSD file.


The quantity of animal on the picture depends on quantity of packages. 



Feel free to contact me :)



I would be happy to see any final product with my drawings, so send me photos with printings, t-shirts, mugs etc ;)

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with and did an amazing job!

:

Great job! Did illustrations quick and beautiful

:

Such good work, as always! Thank you!

:

I love your work! Thank you so much.

:

Amazing work. Will use again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий